Thursday, September 16, 2010

Kids with Kids …

No, this post is not about teen pregnancy, it is about Kids (children, of all ages) playing with my kids (young goats) and other animals.  While my farm is really small compared to many, it is mine and I enjoy playing working on it and also sharing it with others. 

DSC_0217
Lauren and Alyssa petting Mr. Darcey
DSC_0215













DSC_0223045 Brad acting goofy with a RIR hen.
DSCN0217Brad with Big Dawg 
  DSCN0214
Close up with Big Dawg
  DSCN0222
Maddie with a young chick
  IMG_0015
Kenzie-Grace with a new chick
DSC_0236
Lauren petting Lilly (she was more timid than Alyssa)
IMG_0022 IMG_0016  IMG_0020 IMG_0021
Brad and Maddie picking up a shipment of chicks at the post office
DSC_0133Kenzie-Grace with a new born beagle pup (our first litter)
 Copy of Kiera 
Kiera (my niece)cooking an egg from her chicken.
IMG_0022
Me with Duke
DSC_0226
Romeo and Kenzie-Grace
eat my shorts
Romeo begging me to be petted
DSC_0227
Alyssa and Romeo
maestro audley and brad
Brad and Maestro
DSC_3260
Me and Hamlet
  DSC_3753
Me and Hamlet
brad turkey
Brad and a young turkey
DSC_3247
   




Odessa (my grandmother) and a baby rabbit
   DSC_0274
The smiles on the faces explain why I love this so much. 
And one last picture which was not taken on my farm.  me and Bill the Nave Mascot, at the Army vs. Navy pep rally last year.
 DSCN0736_thumb[3]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your blog. I love it when bloggers use lots of pics! All the kids (and farm babies) are really cute, but the little girl frying up her egg is really adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

mr. darcy is such a cool name for a rooster and hamlet is so cute! cool blog:)