Friday, February 12, 2010

I am so SPOILED!

In January of 2008 I purchased a Basset Hound from a pet store in Atlanta. In November of that year he was outside and a stranger was walking down the road. Our neighbor said he let out a low howl and took off after the stranger, as the stranger crossed the road with Aristotle in hot pursuit, he was struck by a car. Despite the attempt of Dr. Randy Smith to stabilized his flail chest and deflated lung; he died. Since then I have been wanting another Basset; there is something about this breed that is absolutely adorable. If you don’t believe me as my friend, Angie who recently purchased one (Daisy Mae So To Much) commonly called “Daisy”. They are both spoiled at this point. Today I asked Angie for the phone number of the breeder and tonight, I have a new puppy.

Duke of Rosebriar, will be his registered name but on the farm he will simply be known as “Duke”. He is 11 weeks old and from tip-to-tip his ears span 19 inches.

#5 boy

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Yes my love, you are so very spoiled. Happy Valentines day!

xoxoxo